Frank Brady Claims Washington Has Gone Completely Mad. Is He Right.
America is under attack by her own government
More than 50,000 illegal “unaccompanied minor children” are reported to have already been transported by federal agencies to relatives living in the United States. Some of those relatives are themselves illegal aliens. Over 80% of those “unaccompanied minor children” are males over 14 years of age. An unidentified number of them are reported to be drug cartel gang members. An additional 240,000 illegal aliens from Central America are also being transported to undisclosed destinations in the United States. These numbers do not include the tens of thousands of illegals in various phases of “processing” on both sides of the border. The administration has imposed gag orders on federal workers and is lying to the press and to inquiring members of Congress in an effort to hide the full extent of the disaster.
America’s continued existence has become an inconvenience to the internationalist elitist clique that runs the world. The decision has been made to begin the end game of a plan that has been advancing for many, many years. So confident of success are the would-be rulers of this world that they no longer bother to conceal the identities of their puppets. All of the pieces are in place.
- The American population has been successfully dumbed down over the course of generations by a centrally-controlled educational establishment. Millions of Americans have virtually no knowledge of their history or understanding of their heritage.
- The mass “news” and “entertainment” media work tirelessly from an obviously coordinated script, saturating the public mind with pornography, mindless diversions, and a continual blizzard of outright lies.
- Public confidence in the country’s elected officials and government agencies has been driven to sub-basement levels as a result of repeated demonstrations of pointless arrogance, gross incompetence, and rampant corruption.
- America’s economy is being systematically destroyed along with its national currency. Its manufacturing base has been exported.
- It is no accident that America’s traditional military forces have been sapped by decades of pointless wars and are scattered around the world even as the career command structure is decimated by trumped-up firings and the surviving ranks demoralized by dictates requiring acceptance of homosexual perversion.
- Nor is it an accident that Obama has built his new army under the umbrella of Department of Homeland Security agencies, equipped it with armor, and supplied it with billions of rounds of ammunition, just as he openly promised to do with stunning arrogance in his Colorado Springs speech of July 2, 2008.
- The deliberately planned and carefully orchestrated Border Crisis is classic Cloward Piven Strategy: create a crisis that cannot be solved, propose and implement “solutions” that only make it worse, and then wait as the result overwhelms resources leading to collapse.
For more on this, please see From Potomac Fever to Denial Virus.
- Send copies of this post to everyone on your contact list.
- Call the Capital Switchboard at (202) 224-3121 and ask the Operator for the office of your member of the House. If you don’t know your Representative’s name, go to http://www.house.gov/representatives/find/ and enter your ZIP code to find out. Respectfully demand that your Representative immediately introduce a resolution to impeach the President for criminal conduct and for usurping the authority of Congress.
- Call the Capital Switchboard at (202) 224-3121 again and this time ask the Operator for the offices of both of your U.S Senators. If you don’t know your Senators’ names, go tohttp://www.senate.gov/general/contact_information/senators_cfm.cfm and enter your state to find out. Respectfully demand that your Senators introduce a sense-of-the-Senate resolution condemning the President’s betrayal.
- Call the White House Switchboard at (202) 456-1414 and demand the President’s immediate resignation for betraying the people of the United States.
- Call U.S. Senate Majority Leader Senator Harry Reid’s office at (202) 224-3542 and demand his immediate resignation for betraying the people of the United States.
- Call Speaker of the House John Boehner’s office at (202) 225-0600 and demand his immediate resignation for betraying the people of the United States.