Number of webcams are showing live feeds as Hurricane Irma approaches Florida. Please note that livestreams may go down as weather conditions worsen. Here’s where you can watch the storm:
— Southernmost Beach Resort Beach & Pier in Key West: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eNCwj35OwmI
— Southernmost point buoy, Key West: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X7ld45pUueQ
— Rooftop of Two Friends Restaurant in Key West: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hGD1byu7gJc
— Cruise ship docks in Key West: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OUhXfVNW-Jg
— Marathon, Florida: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gaErEed7UPI
— Sanibel Causeway in Sanibel: http://www.mysanibel.us/traffic/
— Sanibel Island Beach Cam in Sanibel: https://www.earthcam.com/usa/florida/sanibel/?cam=sanibel_hd
— Fort Myers Beach: https://www.earthcam.com/usa/florida/fortmyers/?cam=fort_myers_gullwing
— University of Florida teaching zoo in Gainesville: https://www.earthcam.com/usa/florida/gainesville/?cam=uflorida2
— Siesta Beach in Sarasota: https://www.earthcam.com/usa/florida/sarasota/?cam=siestabeach
— St. Petersburg, Florida: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlTKsRZttJE
— Downtown Orlando: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_glxhUUKkyM
- Cheeca Lodge & Spa web cam, located on Islamorada in the Florida Keys.
- Miami Beach web cam, which overlooks the beach facing northeast.
- Sunny Isles Beach web cam, which is located north of Miami Beach.
- Coconut Grove web cam, which overlooks one of the areas marinas. Coconut Grove is south of Miami Beach near the University of Miami in Coral Gables.
- Downtown Miami web cam, which faces the downtown waterfront.
- Ocean Drive web cam, located along the major thoroughfare that runs through the South Beach neighborhood of Miami Beach.
- Everglades National Park web cam. While not truly a live-streaming web cam, the National Park Service posts short videos of the scene from the Anhinga Trail every 30 minutes.
- Cabanas Beach Bar & Grille web cam, located on Fort Myers Beach.
- J.W. Marriot Marco Island web cams, which are located on the hotel’s property on Marco Island on the southwest coast of Florida.
- Siesta Beach web cam, which look west over the Gulf of Mexico from Siesta Key on the west coast of Florida.
- University of Tampa web cam, which shows a view of the downtown Tampa campus.
- Clearwater Beach web cam, which faces south overlooking the Causeway Boulevard loop and nearby marina.
- Melbourne Beach web cam, located at Juan Ponce de Leon Landing.
- Orlando web cam, which gives a sky view overlooking Interstate 4 in Orlando.